Working @ Prolucid
Are you a problem-solver with a passion for software development?
Working at Prolucid is unique experience with a combination of hands-on project experience and exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
You are a creative thinker and love solving problems
You embrace failure, encourage feedback and iterate to improve
You strive to make impactful contributions that are recognized by your team.
You prefer to be a part of the company, not a cog in the machine
Learning and utilizing new technologies excites you
Prefer to work in a variety of industries developing a diverse skill-set
You are a hobbyist that enjoys tinkering with new technologies and working on side projects
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 2-5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Ability to work in Canada
- Comfortable with Linux, Docker, and Git
- UI Frameworks (Angular/React/Vue)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL Database
- Either OO or functional programming fundamentals
- Demonstrable ability to learn
You Get Bonus Points For:
- .NET Core
- Experience with cyber security
- Experience with cloud technologies (Storm/Spark, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Cassandra, MQTT)
- Active github/gitlab
- Experience with functional programming
What You’ll Get
- Join a team where you will work on a variety of IoT projects, tasked with anything from building user interfaces to spinning up cloud infrastructure to cross-compiling code for embedded devices.
- Continuously learn new technologies and apply them on a wide variety of projects in medical, industrial, building automation, energy, and other industries.
- Software Engineering at its best: Functional language, agile methodology and leading-edge continuous integration/delivery.
- Meaningful connections with people that share your passion for learning
- Continuous learning and training
- Exposure to a number of different industries where you will see the impact of your work on our customers, and their customers.
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Internet and Cell phone allowance
- Experienced & enthusiastic development team
Enterprise Sales Representative
Roles & Responsibilities
The role requires significant interaction with prospects to understand the core problem being solved, share information on capabilities and strategies that may help, and identify the best technical solutions to meet their software development needs including –
- New Account Development – Research and identify prospects within strategic target accounts through existing Prolucid sales channels (inbound, trade shows, networking, partner organizations, etc.) as well as identify sources of new prospects.
- Account Development – Identify and execute on strategic opportunities to develop and grow existing accounts, including both horizontal and vertical expansion.
- Networking – Assist with a variety of networking opportunities including partner events, trade shows, webinars, and other relevant events.
- Operations Team Engagement – Collaboration with the operations and technical teams as part of the discovery and requirements gathering phases to help with project scope, estimation, and quotation generation.
- Achieve Quarterly Sales Targets – Meet or exceed assigned quarterly goals and objectives.
- Strategic Sales Planning – Input into sales planning activities including resources, budgeting, training & development, messaging, target industries and accounts, as well as other performance metrics and tracking.
- 5+ years of technology focused sales experience in a B2B environment
- Networking skills to properly identify and develop new business leads
- Proven ability to identify new business and convert a lead into a qualified prospect
- Strong time management, organization, and customer service skills
- Ability to present to customers and partner organizations
- A passion for technology and solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Exciting opportunity to work on solving a wide variety of real world problems where you will have direct engagement with customers, development, and management teams.
- Strong growth opportunities, training, and mentoring with input into strategic planning and direction
- Proven track record of a strong value proposition, winning team, and scaling business
- An outstanding work environment and culture
- Company events, retreats, and team building opportunities
- Flexible work environment including remote work with in-person support as required
Base salary + commission
Target balance – 60% base / 40% commission
190 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga, ON
(416) 840 6634